- November: Winner of the Growing Business Triumph Over Adversity Award.
- October: Rachael Wheatley joins as MD.
- March: Recruit first 5 software beta testers.
- November: Bryony’s first on-stage appearance since returning to work, as keynote at the Vistage CEO Conference.
- August: Licensing is paused whilst the business is re-planned.
- April: Two-year transformation project with Nviro won.
- March: Bryony named a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- January: Bryony returns to work and takes six businesses through a 1-year programme to refine the companion materials in line with second edition of the book.
Business was mainly on hold in this year whilst Bryony undergoes treatment.
- December: Bryony & Cheryl Crichton launch Make Marketing Happen Club.
- March: Second edition of Watertight Marketing is published.
- March: Cheryl Crichton named Practitioner of the Decade.
- January: Bryony Thomas has life-saving surgery and starts six months of chemotherapy.
- December: Bryony Thomas diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, with a likely life expectancy of 12 weeks.
- March: Launch of the Watertight Webschool learning platform.
- February: Launch of the four-part Marketing Transformation Programme as a core service offering.
- January: Bryony Thomas elected as Marketing Director (volunteer) of the Professional Speaking Association.
- October: Launched the Profit Priority Profile online diagnostic.
- September: Ran our first two-day conference, attended by 140 people.
- September: Rachael Wheatley named Practitioner of the Year.
- August: Ran first two pilot studies on team research using the Touchpoint Leak™ framework.
- October: Bryony Thomas named Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association.
- October: Masterplan Group hits 100 delegates.
- September: New-style Masterplan launched.
- September: New levels of licensing launched and first official Resellers and Partners joined the network.
- June: First Masterplan Annual Awards and Graduation Party.
- June: First ‘Masterplanner of The Year’ announced (Sara Parker).
- June: This year’s ‘Small Business Owner of the Year’ announced (Karen Meager, Monkey Puzzle).
- June: First Watertight Marketing Certified Practitioner of the Year announced (Kara Stanford [Licensed 2014-19]).
- May: Moved into new offices near the Gloucester Road, Bristol.
- April: First full-time employee appointed at Watertight Marketing.
- March: Bryony Thomas wins ‘Academy for Chief Executives Rising Star Speaker’ Award.
- January: Watertight Marketing’s 5th year at the top of Amazon best sellers list for its category.
- July: First ever 2-day online conference.
- July: First live streaming.
- January: First ever session for Academy of Chief Executives.
- January: First ‘Small Business Owner of the Year’ announced (George Spence, RedSpot Self Storage).
- January: Watertight Marketing announced as the Winner of the Business Category at the London Book Festival 2015.
- June: Watertight Marketing expands into Scotland.
- May: Watertight Marketing – Finalist in the International Book Awards 2015.
- May: Watertight Marketing nominated for international Small Business Book Awards.
- May: Watertight Marketing wins National Indie Excellence Book Awards.
- January: Book Birthday Party (delayed launch).
- January: First three licensees announced: Cheryl Crichton, Rachael Wheatley, Ben Wheeler.
- May: First ever graduates through Masterplan.
- January: Watertight Marketing officially published.
- January: Official Watertight Marketing website launched.
- October: Bry had a baby!
- January: First full-time employee engaged at Clear Thought Consulting.
- March: Bryony made a presentation to the Bath & Bristol Marketing Network, this was the first public outing of many of the core principles now at the heart of the Watertight Marketing methodology.
- January: Won 12-month transformation project with Trollbeads UK.
- January: First Associate joined.
- October: Won 12-month Transformation Project with Gradwell.
- October: Bryony Thomas officially left Experian.
- August 5: Established as Clear Thought Consulting Ltd.