Join us for #WatertightWednesday
Free Roundtable for serious marketing people on the first Wednesday of (almost) every month
Are you a marketing professional working in a scaling SME looking for like-minded people to talk strategy with? Join us on the first Wednesday of every month for a panel discussion focusing in on how to position marketing strategically within growing businesses, so that you and the business can truly thrive.
Next Live Session: Wednesday 7th December, Midday
Shining a light on your vision, values and goals
Why your vision needs numbers and narrative if you’re going to bring your team with you to reach your goals and also enjoy the journey.
Agreeing vision, values, goals and milestones is a shared responsibility across the leadership team. Marketing’s role is to turn these into something that engages and inspires employees, suppliers, clients and prospects. In this session, we’ll be discussing how to do that, what’s involved and how marketing shines a light on the truth – so it better a truth that merits it!
Do come along and share your experiences and thoughts – we’d love to know what’s worked for you.
- 7th December - Shining a light on your vision, values and goals
- 1st February 2023 - What a business leader needs to know about marketing
- 1st March 2023 - What matters most to effective marketing, context or competence?
- 5th April 2023 - Creating seamless marketing, sales and service teams
- 3rd May 2023 - How marketing can support different kinds of growth: lifetime value, margin, volume.
- How do your colleagues perceive marketing? Write Up | Podcast
- What is marketing strategy? Write Up | Podcast
- How do you get buy-in on your marketing budget? Write Up | Podcast
- What skills does a marketing director need? Write Up | Podcast
- Using metrics to get buy-in from colleagues. Write Up | Podcast
- What to insource and what to outsource? Write-up | Podcast
- The ingredients of an organisational marketing capability. Write-up | Podcast
7th Dec: Shining a light on your vision, values and goals
How and where marketers need to get involved in shaping, embedding and communicating company values.
“Thanks Bryony. Really clear and informative session.”
“Highly motivating. Thank you so much for sharing your time.”
“Thank you for such a great thought provoking presentation once again.”
“Thanks Bryony, that was really thought provoking. Very inspirational.”
“It’s been a great use of my time today – so glad I heard about it this.”
“It does seem a wee bit like Everest at times…. but you break it down so well. Thanks”
Join our next live event…
First Wednesday of the Month | Midday
Small businesses matter.
Thriving small businesses are the results of countless hours of emotional and financial energy. Often the founders and directors have risked their mortgages, marriages, mental health, and more. When these people, and the leaders within their businesses, tell us that their marketing isn’t working as well as they want it to, we know it really matters.