A regular dose of Watertight thinking to support you in building a fantastic business-wide marketing capability.
Whether you’re a marketer, senior leader involved in sales and marketing or an MD, we have something for you every month.
Are you a marketing professional working in a scaling SME looking for like-minded people to talk strategy with?
Join us on the first Wednesday of every month for a chinwag on a strategic marketing topic. “Like a therapy session” was how one attendee put it! A chance to share your thoughts and experiences and get marketing better seen, heard and understood.
How to Make Marketing Happen
Do you ever feel like the time, money and energy you spend on marketing could be more effective?
This session equips you to understand the reasons why marketing may not be happening quite as productively or effectively as you might hope. It will show you how to notch it up so that time is well spent and your marketing delivers.
Is your marketing on firm foundations?
Take a focused look at whether your marketing is set-up to truly support your success.
This session equips you to assess your business against the Four Flow Foundations to understand where your marketing is working well, and where needs your focus.
Future Dates 2023:
- 25th January – How to Make Marketing Happen
- 1st February – Watertight Wednesday – What a business leader needs to know about marketing
- 22nd February – Is your marketing on firm foundations?
- 1st March – Watertight Wednesday – What matters most to effective marketing, context or competence?
- 5th April – Watertight Wednesday – Creating seamless marketing, sales and service teams
- 26th April – How to Make Marketing Happen
- 3rd May – Watertight Wednesday – How marketing can support different kinds of growth: lifetime value, margin, volume.
- 24th May – Is your marketing on firm foundations?
- How do your colleagues perceive marketing? Write Up | Podcast
- What is marketing strategy? Write Up | Podcast
- How do you get buy-in on your marketing budget? Write Up | Podcast
- What skills does a marketing director need? Write Up | Podcast
- Using metrics to get buy-in from colleagues. Write Up | Podcast
- What to insource and what to outsource? Write-up | Podcast
- The ingredients of an organisational marketing capability. Write-up | Podcast
“Thanks Bryony. Really clear and informative session.”
“Highly motivating. Thank you so much for sharing your time.”
“Thank you for such a great thought provoking presentation once again.”
“Thanks Bryony, that was really thought provoking. Very inspirational.”
“It’s been a great use of my time today – so glad I heard about it this.”
“It does seem a wee bit like Everest at times…. but you break it down so well. Thanks”
Join our next live event…
First Wednesday of the Month | Midday
Small businesses matter.
Thriving small businesses are the results of countless hours of emotional and financial energy. Often the founders and directors have risked their mortgages, marriages, mental health, and more. When these people, and the leaders within their businesses, tell us that their marketing isn’t working as well as they want it to, we know it really matters.