Join us live online for regular dose of Watertight Thinking to support you in building a fantastic business-wide marketing capability.
Whether you’re a marketer, senior leader involved in sales and marketing or an MD, we have something for you every month.
Live Strategic Roundtable
Join us on the first Wednesday of every month for a chinwag on a strategic marketing topic. “Like group therapy for misunderstood marketers ” was how one attendee put it! A chance to share your thoughts and experiences and get marketing better seen, heard and understood.
Live Online in 2024:
- Bridging the gap from business strategy to marketing operations Write Up | Podcast
- Marketing’s role in employer marketing Write Up | Podcast
- Developing a ‘journey brain’ Write Up | Podcast
- Recruiting & Resourcing a Stellar Marketing Team Write Up | Podcast
- Getting your FD onboard and loving marketing Write Up | Podcast
- What does a business leader need to know about marketing? Write Up | Podcast
- How marketing supports sales: volume, margin and lifetime value. Write Up | Podcast
- Creating seamless marketing, sales and service teams. Write Up | Podcast
- What matters most to effective marketing, context or competence? Write Up | Podcast
- How do your colleagues perceive marketing? Write Up | Podcast
- What is marketing strategy? Write Up | Podcast
- How do you get buy-in on your marketing budget? Write Up | Podcast
- What skills does a marketing director need? Write Up | Podcast
- Using metrics to get buy-in from colleagues. Write Up | Podcast
- What to insource and what to outsource? Write-up | Podcast
- The ingredients of an organisational marketing capability. Write-up | Podcast
“Thanks Bryony. Really clear and informative session.”
“Highly motivating. Thank you so much for sharing your time.”
“Thank you for such a great thought provoking presentation once again.”
“Thanks Bryony, that was really thought provoking. Very inspirational.”
“It’s been a great use of my time today – so glad I heard about it this.”
“It does seem a wee bit like Everest at times…. but you break it down so well. Thanks”
Join our next live event…
First Wednesday of the Month | Midday
Small businesses matter.
Thriving small businesses are the results of countless hours of emotional and financial energy. Often the founders and directors have risked their mortgages, marriages, mental health, and more. When these people, and the leaders within their businesses, tell us that their marketing isn’t working as well as they want it to, we know it really matters.