Bryony Thomas is available for press comment on:
- Her personal story of business resilience in the face of a pancreatic cancer diagnosis.
- How to grow businesses with effective sales and marketing.
- Marketing trends and techniques, and the ‘digital revolution’.
- The position of marketing around the boardroom table.
- The role of SMEs in our economy.
- The relationship between sales and marketing.
- The entrepreneurial journey, including its impact on mental health.
Call 0117 325 77 25
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watertight Marketing Announced as CIM Book of the Month
The book which reveals how to stop pouring money into a ‘leaking bucket’ and focus on ‘watertight marketing’ strategies that lead to sustainable, long-term sales results has been selected as the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s Book of the Month.
Could marketing be the biggest drain on your profits this year?
New book challenges businesses to stop pouring money into a ‘leaking bucket’ and focus on ‘watertight marketing’ strategies that will lead to sustainable, long-term sales results
22.11.12 | Crowdfunding success for small business author
Watertight Marketing – a book and website by business author, Bryony Thomas – yesterday secured over £5000 in an ‘all or nothing’ crowdfunding challenge.22 November 2012 – Small business owner and author of ‘Watertight Marketing; Delivering long-term...
30.10.12 | Against the Clock Crowdfunding for Watertight Marketing Revolution
Bristol-based Bryony Thomas kicks-off marketing mission to help small businesses make marketing payOne Bristol-based business woman and author of Watertight Marketing, Bryony Thomas, has turned to crowdfunding in an alternative move to fund her mission to...